If my case is subject to a transfer order, but the case has not yet been transferred to the Southern District of Florida, where should I file documents?

Transfers under 28 U.S.C. §1407 become effective with the filing of the Panel’s transfer order in the clerk’s office of the designated transferee court. You must make all future filings in the Southern District of Florida once the Transfer of the Case becomes effective

Comments are closed.