You are here

Who can file the motion to appear PHV?

Attorney Resources

The motion must be filed by counsel admitted to practice in this District, although it may be
drafted by either the local counsel or movant so long as the requisite certification and consent are
included in the motion as required under the Rules. Rule 4(b)(1) and (3), Rules Governing the
Admission, Practice, Peer Review, and Discipline of Attorneys.