You are here

If I am not a member of this Court’s Bar & do not reside or practice within this District but am a FL Bar member whose membership has either been suspended or otherwise designated as not eligible to practice law in FL, may I apply as a PHV in this Court?

Attorney Resources

Yes, so long as you retain membership in “good standing of the bar of any United States Court,
or of the highest Court of any State or Territory or Insular Possession of the United States.” Rule
4(b)(1), Rules Governing the Admission, Practice, Peer Review, and Discipline of Attorneys.