You are here

How do I update my personal information within the CM/ECF system?

CM/ECF Category: 

You can easily update your email address in CM/ECF by selecting the ‘Utilities’ feature from the blue menu bar and then select the ‘Maintain Your Account’ link. Once you select the ‘Email Information’ button, you can edit your email address. When you are done, click on the ‘Return to Person Information Screen’ then click ‘Submit’ and then ‘Submit’ a second time.

To change your mailing address, please refer to the FAQ “How do I change my address with the Court?”

To make any changes to your name, you must first submit the name change request with the Florida Bar. When you receive an Order from the Supreme Court of Florida documenting your name change, submit a copy to the Attorney Admissions Office. With this order, the Attorney Admissions Office will update your name.