You are here

How do I change my email address that's associated with my CM/ECF account?

CM/ECF Category: 
Commonly Requested Procedures

Changes to your primary email address must be updated through your PACER account. Go to and log in to your PACER account. Click Manage My Account at the top of the screen. Click Maintenance tab. Click Update E-Filer Email Noticing and Frequency. Complete. Apply updates to Selected Court. Click Submit. [Updates to secondary email addresses must be made in CM/ECF NextGen.] Please see Updating Your Information under Attorney Resources.

Note: The Clerk’s Office is not responsible for updating email addresses. If you are a member of the Southern District of Florida Bar and you have not registered for CM/ECF in our District, please click here.