You are here

How do I change my address with the Court?

CM/ECF Category: 

Changes to your mailing address must be updated through your PACER account. Go to and log in to your PACER account. Click Manage My Account at the top of the screen. Click Maintenance tab. Click Update Address Information. Enter reason for update. Apply update to appropriate cases. Apply update to Selected Courts. Click Submit. Please see Updating Your Information under Attorney Resources.

Please note that even if you update your mailing address through your PACER account, you still need to file a Notice of Change of Address in all of your pending cases.