You are here

How do I apply a payment I have been previously charged from another case?

CM/ECF Category: 
Resolving Error Messages

If your case was INCOMPLETE/ERRONEOUSLY filed, and you have paid the filing fee, you DO NOT have to pay again upon refiling the case. You can apply your previous payment to a new transaction. First you must start over with the case opening process. Have your Agency Tracking Receipt ID/# from the previous case available to process this transaction. Once you get to the payment/filing fee option screen, you will select the 'Incomplete/Erroneous Filing' option and follow the prompts.