You are here

How can I be excused if I cannot serve?


If you need to be excused or have your jury service postponed for any length of time, you must complete your questionnaire and mail it along with your written request for excusal immediately. The Court will review your request and you will receive a written response to your request for excuse. If you have not heard back from the Court by 10 days prior to the reporting date, please call the Jury Office at (800) 865-1775, Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.