What if I’ve forgotten to attach the proposed order?

Draft a ‘Notice of Filing Proposed Order”. File the Notice within the Notices category and select Notice (Other). Upload your notice as the Main Document and your proposed order as the Attachment. Be sure to Link your Notice to the document it relates to (i.e. Motion, Stipulation, etc). Please note that the Administrative Procedures on the CM/ECF Resource page has instructions for Proposed Documents. Please visit http://www.flsd.uscourts.gov/CMECF and refer to these instructions for all future filings.

Comments are closed.