If I am fluent in a language other than Spanish, how do I become professionally qualified?

Interpreters interested in obtaining professionally qualified status or acquiring State certification should consult the State of Florida Court Interpreter’s Certification Program which offers testing in a variety of languages. (www.flcourts.org/gen_public/interpret/index.shtml). Several professional organizations such as the National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (www.najit.org) and the American Translators Association offer certification examinations for their members (www.ata.net).

Comments are closed.