How do I file a Proposed Order?

Unless otherwise directed by a judge, proposed findings of fact, conclusions of law, jury instructions, and proposed orders shall be filed initially as an attachment to a motion, notice, or other filing. However, the final version of the proposed document must be emailed to the appropriate judge at the email address listed in the Administrative Procedures. The final document, if approved by the Court, will be filed with the Clerk of Court. Attorney will submit the final version of the proposed document by email in WordPerfect or Word format. The email subject line and the name of the attachment should include the case number, followed by a short description of the attachment.

Comments are closed.