What information is available on the Court's website?

How can I access the docket sheet?

How can I be kept advised of the developments of this case?

Do I need to file a motion in the Southern District of Florida to appear pro hac vice or do I need to associate local counsel?

If my case is subject to a transfer order, but the case has not yet been transferred to the Southern District of Florida, where should I file documents?

How are the cases to be transferred brought before the Panel?

What is the Panel on multidistrict litigation?

What is multidistrict litigation?