I am interested in working as a Spanish interpreter in federal court. What do I need to do?

You need to submit proof of certification by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, a copy of your c.v., and cover letter addressed to the Supervisory Interpreter, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 400 N Miami Avenue, Room 8N09, Miami, FL 33128.

If you are not federally certified, visit www.ncsconline.org. to find out about the certification program.

Comments are closed.